Click ‘N Dial
Simplifying the ability to dial phone numbers is as easy as highlighting the number on your PC. Dialing a number has never been easier.
In a busy office environment, simplifying even the smallest task is indispensable. With ICTI Click ‘N Dial, the chore of dialing numbers is eliminated altogether, thus saving time, and most importantly money. Whether you are in a call center or an office, any phone number you can highlight on your computer, can be dialed. This includes internal extensions, long-distance numbers, international numbers, and vanity 800 numbers. Once you have used Click N’ Dial, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it!
Click ‘N Dial
The Click ‘N Dial application is installed and configured to allow the user to highlight any phone number on a PC and dial it out on their Avaya telephone. Click ‘N Dial recognizes both standard phone numbers (i.e. 866-328-3663) and any business vanity phone numbers (i.e. 866-EAT-FOOD).
Bonus Conference Call Feature!
Once the initial phone call has been made, you can then use ‘Click ‘n Dial’ to enter conference code numbers, PINs, account numbers and so on. Click ‘N Dial can be used on any application or browser that will allow for a phone number to be highlighted.
All phone calls dial out are logged. Getting simple reports on logged calls can be brought up in a snap.
Required Avaya Systems
To use Click ‘N Dial, you must have one or more of the following Avaya products:
- Avaya CM 5.x and Avaya AES 4.x or higher
Minimum Hardware, Software and Licensing Requirements
- Windows 8 (Windows 10 preferred) Desktop Operating System or Higher OS
- Minimum of 4 GB RAM (PC Memory) allocated
- Basic Avaya TASPI Licenses Equal or Greater to equal the Amount of ‘Click ‘n Dial’ Licenses purchased
- 2008 R2 (32-bit or 64-bit) server or higher installed
- The server that will contain the license file should have a 2.4 GHz dual processor or higher.
- Memory (RAM) on the server should have 8 GB or greater.
- Recommended free PC hard drive space for the Click n’ Dial application should be 512 MB.
- The Desktop that will be using Click n’ Dial will need access to the AES, the license file (Server), and CM.
We're Here To Help!
10601-G Tierrasanta Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92124