Our Survey is affordable, flexible, and powerful. Both on premise and hosted solutions are available.
Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) are frequently the first impression your company makes with the customer. It is their job to be professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. What is the best way find out what the customer really thinks?
InfinityCTI’s Survey Application is the solution!
Once the caller is greeted by the IVR system, InfinityCTI’s IVR application prompts the caller though the short series of questions regarding the quality of service or support they had received; questions like, “How knowledgeable was the Staff? Were all your needs met to your satisfaction?” The caller can also be allowed to leave a verbal comment if they wish, which can be reviewed through our reporting system. At the conclusion of the survey, the system logs the data to the database which can then be reviewed by authorized personnel via the web. We can also generate e-mail alerts to call center supervisors notifying them of unusually low/high ratings.
Type of Questions / Features
- Yes/No Questions
- Ranking Questions with flexible options for defining the rank.
- Disqualify caller based on particular answers given
- Multiple choice questions
- Record voice response answers
- Email alerts when a question or questions reach a certain threshold and a supervisor needs to be alerted
Web Based Administration
A web based administration tool allows a survey administrator to create/modify surveys and survey data. This easy to use tool gives the administrator the option of skipping questions, disqualifying the caller, going to other questions based on a caller’s response, and/or recording a response from a caller based on a callers response. This gives you the flexibility to design the survey your way. Multiple Survey’s can be administered at the same time are only limited by the number of ports on your Experience Portal.
- Avaya Experience Portal (6.x or greater) and Avaya CM (5.2 or greater)
- Customer will need to provide an application server for the AEP Survey application (MS 2008 R2 Server or better.
- For the Agent ID to be saved, an Avaya AES server is required 6.x or better, along with Avaya’s CCE or EMC product.
InfinityCTI thrives on bringing high-end software products with the very best Customer Service. Our team believes in building lasting customer relationships, and will go the extra mile for you. Please feel free to contact InfinityCTI directly at (800) 795-1546 for more information. We can also reach by e-mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're Here To Help!
10601-G Tierrasanta Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92124